In this interview, Leila Collins, Senior Associate at MetaProp NYC, talks about investing in PropTech and gives advice to EU startups entering the US market.
MetaProp NYC is a PropTech venture capital fund, accelerator, and advisory business.Leila leads the MetaProp Accelerator at Columbia University, the MetaProp Pre-Accelerator at Columbia University and the MetaProp Bridge at Columbia University.
In addition, Leila leads all of the accelerator investments and supports MetaProp Ventures more generally. Leila received a BA from Johns Hopkins University where she double-majored in Anthropology and Political Science.
In this interview, we discuss the following topics:
- What makes proptech attractive from an investor’s point of view
- Exciting examples from MetaProps portfolio
- How EU startups are doing in the US market
- How should an EU startup or team prepare themselves
- MetaProp’s accelerator program
Listen to the interview (also on iTunes)